12925 Melody Road E Grand Ledge, MI 48837
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,280 sq. ft.
This one is a definite WOW! You will LOVE the floor plan! It's warm, inviting and easy to both relax & entertain in. Views of the pond from the inside are so nice and from the outdoor living spaces are just breathtaking. There are 3 BRs on the main floor including an expansive master suite, huge walk-in closet & private bath w/both shower & spa tub. Super nice kitchen w/updated countertops & appliances. There are two dining options, an office or reading nook, wonderful living room with fireplace and sunroom to enjoy three seasons in. Head downstairs to find the bar all your friends will want to come to watch the big game! It's really the perfect gathering space for any kind of event or quiet evening enjoying the fireplace. Oversized 2.5 car garage! Grand Ledge Schools, Oneida Twp Taxes!
- County Eaton
- Subdivision River Park
- Year Built 1961
- Zoning Residential
- Appliances Central Air, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Oven - Gas, Range, Range - Gas, Washer, Water Softener - Owned
- Basement Daylight Windows, Finished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Exterior Brick
- Extras 1st Floor Master, Cable Installed, Ceiling Fan(s), Dryer Hookup - Electric, Humidifier, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Stove Hookup - Electric
- Garage 2 Car
- Heating Forced Air - Gas
- Improvements Bar/Wet Bar, Deck, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Great Room, Patio, Porch, Shed, Three Seasons Room, Whirlpool Bathtub
- Fireplace Masonry, Two, Wood Burning
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 2140.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level 0.00
- SqFt Appx Finished Level B 1140.00
- SqFt Appx Total Finished 3,280
- SqFt Basement 2140.00
- Driveway Blacktop
- Land Acreage 1/2+ thru 1 Acre
- Sewer Septic Tank
- Water Well
- School District Grand Ledge
New Value: $308,900
|3/6/2020 3:00:00 AM
New Value: $289,000
|1/28/2020 3:50:45 PM
New Value: Pending
*This Payment Calculator is intended for educational and planning purposes only.
**Assumes 3.5% APR, 20% down payment, and conventional 30-year fixed rate first mortgage. Rates cited are for instructional purposes only; current rates are subject to change at any time without notice. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Additional required amounts such as taxes, insurance, homeowner association dues, assessments, mortgage insurance premiums, flood insurance or other such required payments should also be considered. Contact your mortgage company for current rates and additional information.
Listing information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the MLS of the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Note: All room dimensions, including square footage data, are approximate and must be verified by the buyer. The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his/her knowledge but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for the correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. In accordance with the Law, this property is offered without respect to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, familial status or disability. This is not intended to solicit property currently listed.